Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Stone Pony, Asbury Park NJ

 For this post I went to The Stone Pony in Asbury Park New Jersey. The Stone Pony opened its doors in 1974 and was formerly a restaurant called Mrs. Jays. The concert venue got its name when the owner saw a girl's shirt at their first show covered in horses and was inspired by it. Many legendary music artists performed at this venue from its creation to modern time. I picked this place for my post because I come to many concerts here all year round. In the summertime they open up the parking lot for the "Summer stage" to allow for big festivals for a variety of music. 

The Stone Pony History




No comments:

Post a Comment

In my hometown of Secaucus, New Jersey, there is a museum which displays many artifacts of our town’s history. While the building holds the ...